DailyRedPill

Loading...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why Everybody Hates a Villain?

Recently, a certain ex-policeman hostage a bus with 25 Chinese nationals in Manila. The whole hostage drama took 11 hours to get resolve. As a result 8 Chinese died and also the villain.


People hates villain but for me, I always have a tendency to like them, odd huh? but I dont think so. I remember Green Goblin said to Spiderman "In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you". Well the guy who hijacked the bus was, they say, a good policeman. They said that he was a decorated policeman and one of the top 10 police of the country back on his glory days until he turned into the dark side. But why? Well, for some reason he was dismissed on his duty being a policeman, without benefits or whatsoever. What the H? how do you expect this man to survive? I think with all these things and reasons, some good guys are turned to bad guys. The same reason why Anakin Skywalker turned to the dark side. I guess he was thinking about this love ones. The hostages said that he was kind and calm right until he saw his brother getting arrested on TV... well there is a TV inside a tourist bus.

So why hate them if they were used to be the good guy? Is it unfair to hate them? Is it much better if we give them some lovin' and understanding?

I made some survey to my officemates why they hate a villain, here it goes:

- The girl villains all have the pretty clothes, goodlooking boyfriends that are head over heels sa kanila kaya nauuto nila and nice eyebrows! - Cathy
- Manipulative..cunning - Randy
- Because they hinder my happiness….. wahahha. - April
- Rather hate… I’d rather love them. They are more concentrated and focus! - Thunder Mags McLeod

Oh well, for me they shouldn't be hated... they are actually magnifying every goodness in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?