DailyRedPill

Loading...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Remember Me




Did I mention that Remember Me is now my new favorite movie? Here's one of the scene in the movie where Tyler confronted Charles...

Somehow I can relate to Tyler; his love for his sister Caroline, how he's so broken after the death of Michael and I'm waiting for my own Ally to come in and fix me.

Tyler: [barges into his father's meeting after he doesn't show up to Caroline's art show] 
[holds up Caroline's picture] 
Tyler: She drew you a picture! She drew you a picture, and you didn't come. 
Charles: Put it on the table. 
Tyler: You have a daughter who sincerely believes that you don't like her. I mean, she's trying to communicate. She's speaking. But why aren't you listening? I mean, why aren't you 
[raises his tone] 

Tyler: riveted! Why isn't this the most important thing? Just one night! 
Man in Charles' Meeting: We can come back... 
[starts rising out of the seat, along with the other people in the meeting] 
Charles: No, sit down. 
[they sit back down] 
Charles: [turns to Tyler] Who is this display for? 
Tyler: It's for you. 
Charles: She knows I'll take care of her. 
Tyler: [stifles a laugh] And? 
Man in Charles' Meeting: We... really can come back... 
[rises again] 
Charles: Sit the fuck down! 
[they sit back down] 
Charles: [turns to Tyler again] I love her. 
[Tyler rolls his eyes] 
Charles: Good God, you toss that word around but you have no idea what it means. 
Tyler: Maybe I don't. Maybe Caroline doesn't either... 
Charles: I provided her world, and yours. 
Tyler: That doesn't mean you can't just shatter it! How do you feel, when you have something better to do? 
Charles: Who the hell do you think you're talking to? You pedaled down here on your bike, for Christ's sake! You're gonna take care of nothing! You're responsible for no one! You're a kid! You think you're the first one to lose anything? You think, that whatever you feel in your heart, I don't also feel it in mine? 
Tyler: [referring to Michael] You didn't find him. Okay? I found him. And you're just so... tragically blind that you think the rest of your children are just gonna hang themselves... 
Charles: [charges toward Tyler] You little piece of... 
Tyler: [People in the meeting separate them] What! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?