DailyRedPill

Loading...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Syril versus the drunk tattooed man

last night i'm with a couple of drunk people; there was only 2 person who did not drink beer, me and my chinese friend crystal.
all that I hear last night was "bottoms up!" and lots of killer jokes...
there are 3 races on that long table, filipinoses, chineses and a korean... amp, lakas uminom ng korean! we have boys, girls, boy-girl and girl-boy :D

mixing up those people will give you tons of laughter enough for the week.
around 11pm nung naisipan namin magkanya kanya na...

I'm with the drunk tatooed man, arjey... he is known ladies man... babaero.

He told me a lot of things about the other life.. lovelife. sa lahat ng sinabi nya isa lang natatandaan ko...

sa lovelife, 2 lang ang klase ng tao ung nasasaktan at nananakit.

I dont believe on his words right away but they made me think. its the reality.



which side are you?



i still believe in true love and he is just another drunk man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?