DailyRedPill

Loading...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Syril versus time in a bottle

I got this message/letter from her....
She wanted me to be patient...
Does it mean that I have to wait? I'll be keeping this time in a bottle so I can spend it with her.

please, just be patient. I’m so afraid to care about someone. I know it seems like I’m this strong girl who can get through everything, but inside I’m very fragile. I’ve had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I’m afraid of is shattering.


im not that strong.. i want to appear strong, confident and courageous but i know in the inside im not.


I have to put up walls to people. Not because I don't want them around but i just want to see whose willing to cross or break that wall for me. i know people care but to what extent? when they know that you're sick? when they know you'll be dead? why can't they care for you everyday? does it really have to take a romantic relationship just to have that "care" you really wanted???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?