DailyRedPill

Loading...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Android Gingerbread is now in iPhone 3G

For iPhone and Android fans out there, the geniuses finally found a way to port the Android Gingerbread to an iPhone 3G. The performance is really not that great but that what they actually expected but it appears to be working fine though.


Click here to watch the video.

This is based on the iDroid project so it means this will keepp both iOS and Android OS on dual boot.

No word for the release date but this is something atleast worth waiting for.


source: Redmondpie

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking
    and checking back often!

    Also visit my weblog ... iphone 5 nano

    ReplyDelete

You're saying?