DailyRedPill

Loading...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Syril vs Strike Thr3e

During my last break, me and my colleague decided to do the 1 o'clock habit. Anyway, 1 o'clock habit is when we go down to the building lobby and wait for this mystery girl who always comes to one of the offices in the building around 1 o'clock. So, we went down to the lobby but unfortunately we didn't see the mystery girl, so we went to 7-11. My colleague decided to go to the mall and me decided to back to the office.

In the elevator, I was stuck on the 3rd floor. The elevator door opened and closed for 3 times while on the 3rd floor. I told myself that I will get off the elevator on the 3rd time it will open and yes I was stuck on the 3rd floor of the building.

I came back to the office sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?