DailyRedPill

Loading...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Syril vs 20K

I got 20K hits now, thanks for everyone who keep visiting my blog site. Hooray!

I started this blog way back in November 2009 but stopped it for some reason in December of the same year.

I started blogging because of someone, she wanted to start her own blog so I did just to show my support.
I started again blogging in August 2010, one morning while talking to her again. She inspired me continue this site.

I miss her, I miss her stubbornness yet sweet personality.
She inspired me, she always bring out the best in me.

I don't know if she's still reading my blog.

Anyway...

Thanks to her. Thanks to you... Raine.

Raine



5 comments:

  1. awww. thanks Sai! :) and it should be "She brings out the best in me" LOL.. Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyway, if you wanted people to give their comments/suggestions.. you should not force them by saying "please feel free blah blah".. it should come naturally. and what else... it's hard to comment most especially if it needs an account and a captcha.. just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there she goes, there she goes again...♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! also.. "I started blogging because of someone, she wanted to start her own blog so I did just to show my support." this remark is kinda confusing. You did create a blog to show support, is that the main idea? oh my, i guess im talking too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok lang... aminado naman ako na mahina sa grammar e... salamat.

    yep, yun ung idea -- nag-evolve lang. ok lang if you cant appreciate it. :D

    stay happy.

    ReplyDelete

You're saying?