DailyRedPill

Loading...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Syril vs Dragon Age II



I been playing this game for sometime now. I finished the game using the Rouge and Mage Hawke. Now, I am playing the Warrior type Hawke. I customized my character and made it look like Hayley Williams (Paramore vocalist).



And that is the closest I can get to make it look like Hayley.
Anyway, I really like Varric and Isabela in my team, they got this certain humor during the in-game conversation which make things interesting.

I am now playing it with the Black Emporium and Exiled Prince DLC so the items are cooler and more in game side quest.

The whole game is really great. I found some bugs but it doesn't degrade the game at all (it's Fenris, he just keeps on shouting during the High Dragon battle) and sometimes Varric and Sebastian are not shooting their arrows!

I can give 9/10 to this game. -1 because you can only play the game with a human character -- maybe because the game is focused on how Hawke became the Champion of Kirkwall.



this is when I play Hawke as Mage
Tip 1: When you are in the quest where you must go with Varric to visit the haunted estate of Bartrand, don't  give the piece of the relic to Varric, take it, give to Sandal and he will make a good rune out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?