DailyRedPill

Loading...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sent

Dear future,


Hi…
I never imagine meeting you along this journey.
I never imagine going this far with you.. we travelled through distant desert, we swam the troubled waters and crossed number of bridges.

I know this is hard for you. I will never ask for anything, but if you can spare me a little time that is most appreciated. I just need your little understanding so we can share our thougts. I little bit of love would be alright. I know, I cannot plant full grown tree right away.

I really like the way you look at me - you made me feel that I’m not broken since you made me feel brand new.
I like way you smile at me - you made me feel that impossible is nothing, you made me believe.
I like the way you talk to me - it feels like we can read each others mind.
I like the way to laugh with me - it made me feel that you can read my heart.
I like the way you get mad - it seems like I’m eating a black chocolate; bitter sweet.

With all of these things, I feel like I’m not alone even we’re distant apart.

Please, if you don’t want me - don’t draw me in because everyday, I keep on finding a new way of loving you.

Please take me if you may coz I know someone sent you to me. I swear I’ll be strong. I want to see the things that you see, I want to learn the things that you know.

Life is short, complicated. I want to share every each moment of my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?