DailyRedPill

Loading...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Syril vs Megamind

I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm still hoping to see it in 3D. Anyway, I got some good evilish qoute from this guy, Megamind. Back then when I was a kid, I rather love the villains than those all favored superheroes. Dunno why but I like the character of a villain.




Here are some quotes from Megamind:

Here's my day so far; went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams and got my butt kicked pretty good. Still, things could be a lot worse. Oh, that's right...I'm falling to my death. Guess they can't. How did it all come to this you ask. My end starts at the beginning, the very beginning!

That's when I learned a very hard lesson. Good receives all the praise and adulation while evil is sent to quite time in the corner. So fitting in wasn't really an option. While they were learning Itzy Bitzy Spider, I learnt how to dehydrate inanimate objects and rehydrate them at will.

No matter how hard I tried I was always the odd man out. The last one picked. A screw up! Black sheep! Bad boy!

Was this my destiny? Wait...maybe it was! Being bad is the one thing I'm good at. Then it hit me; if I was the bad boy, then I was going to be the baddest boy of them all!

I was destined to be a super villain, and we were destined to be rivals! The die had been cast! And so began an enduring epic lifelong career...and I LOVED IT!

Good, I'm glad you asked that. Imagine the most horrible, terrifying, evil thing you can possibly think of and multiply it...by six! In the mean time, I want you to carry on with the dreary normal things you, normal people do. Let's just have fun with this, come on! And I will get back to you.

Even fate chooses its favourites...

Bad guys don't save the day, and they don't get the girl...

(my personal favorite)
I make bad look so good!


Minion: Is...is something wrong, sir?
Megamind: Just think about it. We have it all. Yet we have nothing. It's just too easy now.
Minion: I'm sorry. You've lost me, sir.
Megamind: [wearily] I mean, we did it. Right?
Minion: Uh, well, you did it, sir. Yes, you've made that perfectly clear.
Megamind: Then why do I feel so...meloncholy.
Minion: Meloncholy?
Megamind: Unhappy.


Maybe, I'm really good at making bad things look good and making myself look good even things are really in bad shape.







No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?