DailyRedPill

Loading...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

iOS 4.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 2G, 3G, 3Gs and iPod Touch using Snowbreeze 2.0

Snowbreeze 2.0 will be released on September 23, 2010. Snowbreeze is a jailbreaking tool for Windows that helps you update to the lastest firmware without upgradin your baseband. You can also unlock your iPhone using Ultrasnow so you can use you phone to whatever carrier you wanted.

Well, the got few rules that they want you to know before using Snowbreeze. First, it wont jailbreak your iPhone4, iPad, and iPod Touch 4G. These are the only device supported by Snowbreeze 2.0:


iPhone 2G
iPhone 3G
iPhone 3GS (old bootrom)
iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) –  Currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
iPod Touch 1G
iPod Touch 2G (Non-MC Model)
iPod Touch 2G (MC Model) – Currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.
iPod Touch 3G –Currently jailbroken on 3.1.2.

I have an iPhone 3G with 3.1.2 (7D11) firmware with baseband 05.11.07. Good thing is, I got my SHSH Blobs saved in Cydia. I'm planning to upgrade my firmware sooner or later, pray for my phone guys.

You may want to read the full article at Redmondpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?