DailyRedPill

Loading...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Night Chronicles: Devil Movie Review

Out of boredom while strolling in the mall, I watched  The Night Chronicles: Devil. This is another M. Night Shyamalan movie who brought us the The Sixth Sense, Signs, The Village and recently, he is the "genius" behind The Last Airbender movie. Well, he was the producer and writer but not the director.

I don't want to be a spoiler so, I'll just say it's not boring at all. Watchable, I mean you may want to finish watching it if you care enough for your money. There is a twist at the end  of the story but it's kinda predictable. The blackout thing is kinda effective though but if you keep on repeating that in a movie, well, you will feel like "oh yeah, another guy will die"

So, I guess if you have nothing to do with your life like me you can watch it or you may want to buy yourself a Big Mac with Coke and Fries with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?