DailyRedPill

Loading...

Monday, October 11, 2010

Conflict Management

This is interesting and I just wanna share it to you guys. Anyway, I found myself as Cooperating :P

Conflict Management
by Fleur De Liz

Directing/Competent - (highly assertive and not concerned about relationships). "Here is what we are going to do (my way, of course)...."

Harmonizing - (very concerned with relationships and not assertive). "Whatever you say is fine with me (I just want to keep you happy)....

Avoiding - (neither assertive nor concerned with relationships). "I'd rather not talk about it right now (better to do nothing than have a disagreement)..."

Cooperating - (assertive but also concerned with the relationship). "Here is how I'd like to do it, but I'd also like to hear what you think we should do (If we just state our differences openly, I'm sure we can figure out a way to keep us both happy)...."

Compromising - (medium assertive and medium concern for relationship). "I'll back off a bit from what I'd prefer if you'll back off some too (Nobody should expect to get everything they want)...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?