DailyRedPill

Loading...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Filipinos: Soft and Forgiving Blood

While in the taxi today, I heard this news in the radio that the Philippine government is begging for the lives of those 3 Filipinos caught in China for drug trafficking. The 3 Filipinos were sentenced of death penalty.


"Under Chinese law, smuggling of 50 grams or more of heroin or equivalent drugs is punishable with the death penalty.

The death penalty will be carried on three Filipino nationals:

1. A male, 42 years old, who was convicted for smuggling 4,113 grams of heroin on 28 December 2008, in Xiamen;
2. A female, 32 years old, who was convicted for smuggling 4,110 grams of heroin on 24 December 2008, in Xiamen;
3. A female, 38 years old, who was convicted for smuggling 6,800 grams of heroin on 24 May 2008, in Shenzhen."

Source: DFA

Upon hearing this, I bursted to the cab driver saying "ito hirap sating mga Pinoy e, kapag tayo nahuli sa ibang bansa ng drug trafficking -- death penalty, kapag sila nahuli natin wala pang isang linggo nakalaya na."

There's a big problem with our government or our Filipino blood -- we are too soft, too forgiving. This is one of the reason why most of us has no pride and dignity when we are in another soil. I really want thank Manny Pacquiao for giving the Filipinos some pride.

When we are in their country we are treated like rats but when they are in our country they are treated like kings. I don't know whats wrong. If a Filipino guy will enter a building in his own country the security guard will look for an ID with intense body search but if they will see that the guest is a foreigner, Filipinos will happily greet them without checking their bags not even thinking that they could be the terrorist that will kill them.

I have nothing against to any foreigners but I got beef with my own blood.

To my president, Sir, please be a dignified man. Please, create a law that will sentence this fools to death when we also caught them.

I wrote to too much. Now I have more grammar lapses. Sorry.
I got my title from an article I read about a commentary of a previuos Singaporean Prime Minister, he mentioned that Filipinos are soft and forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?