DailyRedPill

Loading...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Syril versus My Sassy Girl 2


I read somethings for the past few days. Things that I am not surprise anymore.

"I want you to be happy. More than anything I wanted to be the cause of happiness in you but if I'm not then I can't stand in the way."

Time to put my best foot forward.
Here's for you.




The Reason
Hoobastank

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You

and the reason is You

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you


I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you 

for you Kid
(from Syril versus My Sassy Girl)


1. She likes to write/blog, she just started doing it so please support her.
2. If she ask you to Google something for her, find it for her, she badly need it and she'll appreciate it, don't worry.
3. Make sure you know alot about movies and music, she like someone who can sing with her and someone who knows some movies lines.
4. When you call and she sings over the phone, stop whatever you are doing and listen, she rarely do that so appreciate it.
5. Text her always, she needs someone who cares for her everyday. This is a must.
6. Make her laugh. Always.
7. When she looks like she's mad, she's not actually mad she just being sweet but take it seriously. I usually touch her chin when she's mad.
8. Don't be late on your meetings. She will always tell you that you are late for the rest of your life.
9. When you eat together, look in her eyes, its really amazing. She eat a little, so encourage her to finish her meal, and she will finish it. She will not get mad.
10. Don't let her sweat dries up at her back, she will start coughing. Take care of her. She gets sick easily. Always remind her to take her medicine if she's sick. Take good care of her. She's a baby yet she will always be a woman to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?