DailyRedPill

Loading...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Syril vs Syril

I made this status in AIM last February 10.

I'M SORRY ABOUT ME.

An officemate commented on it... funny but I guess he really doesn't know what's the message behind it.
I'm sorry about me because of... me.. for being me.

But after that I think I felt something I never felt before. Like they said -- a sign of strength is admitting your faults and weakness. So... I guess I'm getting better every day.

Daily Grind 

I just found out that someone deleted me on their friend list in Facebook. Hahaha! I told my friend about it -- mommy Cherry -- she asked me if I'm hurt about that because I lost 1 friend in Facebook so I responded, "NO actually NO..."
I told her "if you will delete me on your list, right then I will lose 1 friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?