DailyRedPill

Loading...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Unknown


take back your life
The Jedi Master is back, Liam Neeson, with a new movie Unknown though you know  the movie title it is still unknown.

Do you have any idea how he get the fools and killed them all in Taken?
Remember his words?
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
He was a Jedi Master. Poor guy for saying "Good Luck."
Now you know why he is so good in A-Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're saying?